Sunday, September 12, 2010

The Dingoes Live At The Charles Hotel Perth - Photos



Saturday, 21st August,  I went to The Charles Hotel in North Perth and had the pleasure of seeing the classic Oz band, The Dingoes... reformed after 30 years perform.

The whole experience opened a floodgate of memories for me.

With a relatively small crowd for the venue of around 120 people we were thoroughly entertained with songs from their new album, Tracks and from their older songs that the crowd obviously knew and loved.

I have to admit that the first few playings of the new Tracks album didn't seem to grab me like previous recordings from the band had.  However... the more I have listened I have grown to love most of the tracks on the album.

Many thanks to the band for signing my copy of the album.

I took quite an array of over 200 photos on the night and most are available HERE on Photobucket for visitors to Trashed By Time.

This post has been relocated here from the ~~TrashedByTime~~ blog.

The photo below is Kerryn Tolhurst's Gretsch on the night... probably one of the best photos I have ever taken!

No comments:

Post a Comment