Sunday, September 12, 2010

Glyn Mason - Live At The Moonee Ponds Tavern - 1980



This was recorded at the Moonee Ponds Tavern one night when Glyn supported Spectrum when they first reformed some time after Ariel.

Sadly the whole table I was seated at was removed from the premises (and I SWEAR it wasn't my joint) before Spectrum came on that night and I didn't get a recording of them.

The photo above was taken around the time of this recording.



Track 1 - Looking Across The Water
Track 2 - Georgia On My Mind
Track 3 - Music For Money
Track 4 - It's Only Love
Track 5 - Desperado
Track 6 - The Road
Track 7 - Say
Track 8 - Good Time Charlie's Got The Blues




Currently Glyn is still playing live in Melbourne with Sam See under the name of The Pardoners. Their website can be found HERE

Artwork Included (thanks Micko) / cassette rip / 320kbps MP3 format

The link follows...

Glyn Mason - Live - Moonee Ponds Tavern - 1980

No comments:

Post a Comment